Tuesday, February 2, 2016

This Dumb Christmas TV article I wrote two years ago.

This Dumb Christmas TV article I wrote two years ago.

So I'm quite tempted to get quick a narcissism fix and throw this on the Facebooks, but this seems slightly, just slightly, less lame. Besides, no one is reading this.

Also, believe it or not, I'm a tad embarrassed that that the savages on Facebook might get their greasy mitts on this.

So I made a crass, barely funny joke today on Facebook about jizzing in your pants. I thought it might be funny if their was an accompanying Youtube clip of Bill Murray's brother, Joel, as his character from Mad Men, explaining to Peggy Olsen that blue balls is fo reals, yo.

So I google "Freddy Rumsen Blue Balls Mad Men," and all the way at the bottom of the very first page, there's my dumb article about dysfunctional Christmas tv shows.

"The big takeaway: Freddy Rumsen gives Peggy some sage advice about blue balls."

I've always wondered who are the people who post clips on youtube. like are they just bored at work? Jason does this. He found one of the first open source apps for editing video files, so he could do it from his Android, while at the Apple Store. He likes to upload clips from Howard Stern, Adam Sandler songs, 90's TV theme songs. Disney cartoon songs. Clips of Pete and Pete and Alex Mack.

*** beetee dubs, the most egregious act I committed on the Internet was my utter incomprehesion of the term Madonn. I looked like fucking bobo mook.

No comments:

Post a Comment